Safe Reliable & Efficient on-site generation of
Sodium Hypochlorite solution
- Lutz Jesco On site electrolysis of brine for safe generation and preparation of <1% sodium hypochlorite solution
- Safe and fully sealed electrolytic process
- Easy to operate
- Integrated control panel & OLED screen
- Manual and automatic operation
- Multilingual operating display option
- Telemetry alarm event & data logging option
- Chlorine production from 25 g/h to 8.5 kg/h
- Eliminate delivery & handling of hazardous chemicals
- Handle only salt
- Generate on site for on-demand or residual storage
- Eliminate dosing pump air-locking associated with commercial hypochlorites
- Eliminate injection point scaling associated with commercial sodium and calcium hypochlorites
- Considerable Health & Safety benefit to operators
The safe generation of sodium hypochlorite
EASYCHLORGEN sodium hypochlorite systems generate sodium hypochlo- rite from brine by electrolysis. The sodium hypochlorite has a concentration of approx. 0.5 – 0.8 %.
As the sodium hypochlorite solution produced is very low on minerals, extensive cleaning and de-scaling of the injection nozzles is no longer required.
During storage conventional sodium hypochlorite losses up to 20 % of its active chlorine. The 1 % sodium hypochlorite generated by EASYCHLORGEN does not require any additives; its chlorine contents remains stable over months.
Process-oriented production, direct storage and dosing of sodium hy- pochlorite rules out accidental leckage and contact of sodium hypochlorite with the operating personnel.
The operator only needs to fill the salt dissolving container with salt. MINICHLORGEN generates from the saturated brine a diluted brine in the correct concentration which is optimally matched to electrolysis. The di- luted brine is guided to the electrolytic cell in which sodium hypochlorite is generated using electric current. This procedure is repeated until the supply tank has been filled.
Lutz-Jesco GmbH provides a wide range of dosing pumps and accessories as well as complete dosing solutions to transport the sodium hypochlorite safely to the process.
• Chlorine capacities of 240 – 8500 g/h available
• Only use of salt as a chemical
• Eliminate delivery and handling of hazardous chemicals
• Needs-tailored production and storage on-site
• Safe and completely sealed electrolysis procedure
• Considerable health & safety benefit to operators
• Integrated control with OLED screen and simple 3-button operation • Multilingual operating display
• Telemetry alarm event and data logging option
• No exhaust gases in contrast to conventional sodium hypochlorite
solutions in dosing pumps
• Eliminate injection point scaling associated with commercial sodium
and calcium hypochlorites
• Easy maintenance and low maintenance frequency
• Remote transfer of the fault message, data logging & RS485 options
Areas of Application
• Chlorination in water works and domestic drinking water supply • Food washing / processing treatment
• Dairies / Breweries cleaning in place (CIP)
• Cooling tower biocide treatment
• Secondary disinfection
• Industrial chlorination treatments
• Swimming and spa pool disinfection